Attend the Virtual Reality and Healthcare Symposium 2018. Hear how Virtual Reality (VR) is a breakthrough in the treatment of anxiety disorders. Learn more about VR in Mental Health. See the roster of speakers.
Register for the Symposium.
This presentation covers:
- Risks and benefits of virtual reality (VR) in psychotherapy
- Advantages of VR exposure (VRET)
- Research support for VR in the treatment of anxiety disorders
- Pros and Cons of the varieties of VR
- Emerging uses of VR and comment on the future of VR
|| ||Monday March 5, 2018|
|| ||Harvard Medical School, The Martin Conference Center|
77 Avenue Louis Pasteur
Boston, MA 02115