Virtual Reality in The Tech Innovation Network: A model of clinical, industry, and academic partnerships for developing, testing, and implementing mental health technologies.
- Virtual Environments/Augmented Reality
- Access to/Adoption of Technology
- Health Care/Telehealth/Digital Health
- Clinical Benefits of VR Exposure Therapy for anxiety disorders
- Practice Benefits to adding VR
- Addressing Clinicians' Concerns
To Learn More,
Listen to Crazed Podcast #5
Read the Articles: 2017: J of Health Service Psychology, Spring 2017, vol 43, pp 46-49. “Virtual Reality Exposure Therapy: Bringing ‘in vivo’ Into the Office”
2019: Frontiers of Psychiatry, in press, “Using Virtual Reality to Enhance Therapy: Identifying Areas of Clinical Adoption and Potential Risks”
Look for the upcoming treatment manual: Virtual Reality Therapy for Anxiety: Therapist Guide
in collaboration DebraBoeldt, PhD and the National Mental Health Innovation Center. In preparation.