Speaking to Support Groups
Dr. McMahon is available to speak to support groups for patients and families. She is especially interested in lymphedema support groups, cancer support groups, and support groups for other chronic conditions. Call Dr. McMahon at 415-625-3565 to discuss topics of interest to your group.
- The Emotional Challenges of Lymphedema
- Overcoming Self-Consciousness
- Living Well with Lymphedema
- Living Well with a Chronic Condition
- Coping with Anger
- Preventing Caregiver Burnout
- Stress Management Skills
- Living Well Emotionally with Lymphedema – Presentation to lymphedema support group members, lymphedema therapists, and other healthcare professionals at California Pacific Medical Center
- Meeting the Physical and Emotional Challenges of Lymphedema – Educational conference call to parents of children with lymphedema, members of the NLN Parents’ Lymphedema Action Network (PLAN)
- The Emotional Aspects of Lymphedema – Presentation to lymphedema support group at California Pacific Medical Center
- I Can Cope – Talk to patients diagnosed with cancer and family members sponsored by the American Cancer Society
Call Dr. McMahon at 415-625-3565 to discuss topics of interest to your group.