Resiliency Training for Managing Stress
Are you feeling stressed? Is stress harming your physical or mental health?
When you feel stressed do you watch television, go online, overeat, skip meals, or nap?
Do you lie awake at night worrying or thinking about stress issues?
Does stress get in the way of exercising or making healthy lifestyle changes?
Do you feel lonely, isolated, or like you have no one to rely on for emotional support?
Resiliency Training for Stress Management
Dr. McMahon can help you learn to become more resilient and use effective techniques for managing stress. As you learn new ways to deal with stress and tension, you can relax, get more done, and feel happier.
She can help you:
- Understand your stress triggers and change how you respond to stress.
- Learn new, more effective and less time consuming, ways to manage stress.
- Worry constructively and keep worry from disturbing your sleep or concentration.
- Expand your emotional support network and strengthen your existing relationships.
- Make lifestyle changes to achieve your healthy living goals.
Dr. McMahon has over 30 years experience as a psychologist and specializes in helping people overcome stress related issues using evidence-based techniques from positive psychology and cognitive behavioral therapy.
Call Dr. McMahon at 1-415-625-3565 for more information.