Dr. McMahon offers these services:
- Anxiety Treatment: help overcoming anxiety or panic attacks, fears or phobias, and related issues. Includes virtual reality therapy for certain fears and phobias.
- Insomnia: learn to sleep more restfully without medication.
- Positive Psychology Skills: ways to become happier and find more meaning in your life; also help coping with chronic medical conditions.
- Speaking: Dr. McMahon speaks on a variety of topics of interest to general audiences, patient support groups, health care professionals, and mental health professionals. Topics include Psychological First Aid, Preventing Burnout, Stress Management, Virtual Reality Therapy, and others.
- Stress Management: ways to reduce stress and prevent or overcome burnout.
For more information, or to arrange an appointment, call Dr. McMahon at 1-415-625-3565.